Sunday 20 January 2013

Butterflies and Birds with Attitude.


Last weekend the butterflies were out so the day became one of closeups of these beautiful creatures.
If any one knows the correct names for these butterflies please let me know. I have tried to the best of my knowledge to name them but have probable misidentified some of the butterflies.
 
The mountain photographs are an on going process and will be posted as and when I have a clutch of them ready.


Butterfly and Bee
 Both of these were very busy collecting or eating nectar.




Blue Butterfly



Blue Butterfly
 I think this is a Smoky Blue


Bulbul
 He just sat and watched me carefully while I photographed him.



Rufas Butterfly
 If any one knows the correct name please let me know.



Acraea Encedon
 I think the common name is Monarch Butterfly




Acraea Encedon



Prinia
This fellow was flitting from bush to bush and shouting the odds at the top of his voice. Here he sat long enough for me to get this shot of him in full voice.

Have a great week and i hope you have enjoyed these photos as much as i have enjoyed both the photographing of them and looking at them.

To all those that took the time to comment on the last post thanks it was greatly appreciated.

1 comment: